Double Strength Detergent Chlorine Tablets – 3.4g NaDCC with detergent
These Prosan Extra strength Detergent Chlorine Tablet products are referred to under different names but they are all the same active ingredient known as sodium dichloroisocyanurate (Trolosene sodium, NaDCC) and often referred to as:
- Detergent Chlorine, Detergent Chlorination, Detergent Sanitiser or Detergent Bleach Tablets
- SoChlor Plus, Chlor-Clean & Actichlor Plus (are typical branded examples)
In Hospitals, to make a one-stage sanitising solution, dilute 1 tablet in 2 Litre of water to give a 1,000 ppm sanitsing solution for “Environmental Disinfection” – 5 minute contact time.
For Sporicidal – C.difficile Sanitising, double time and allow 10 Minutes contact time.
We can produce YOUR Private Label for Worldwide Shipping.
Used for a variety of disinfection tasks in Hospital, Food Production & Catering, Care, Nursing, Medical and many more applications.
Easy to calculate precise dosing requirement and excellent for due diligence applications:
1 tablet in 200 ml = 10,000 parts per million available chlorine
1 tablet in 1 Litre = 2,000 parts per million available chlorine
1 tablet in 2 Litres = 1,000 parts per million available chlorine
1 tablet in 10 Litres = 200 parts per million available chlorine
1 tablet in 20 Litres = 100 parts per million available chlorine
- Neutral Detergent – improve cleaning performance without impairing disinfection
- Quick Dissolving – tablets are effervescent. TOP TIP: Pre-dissolve in warm water to speed up dissolution time and improve cleaning ability
- 120 Tablets per tub, packed 6 per case.
- 22.4mm diameter tablet
- Long shelf life, Compact & Easy to Store
USES AND EFFECTIVENESS – 6.5g Detergent Chlorine Tablets (3.4g NaDCC, 2,000 ppm/L)
Typical Uses in Private & Public Health areas:
- Floor & Tile Mopping in Hospitals
- Non metallic medical and veterinary appliances
- Cloths and Glassware
- General disinfection
- Body fluid spills
- Drains, Sinks, W.C’s
- Laboratory Discard jars
- Conditions of heavy soiling
- Veterinary hygiene
- General hygiene
- Food preparation areas; non metallic equipment, containers, consumption utensils, work surfaces, stainless steel (catering grade)
Guidelines for the use of Detergent Chlorine Tablets for mops & cloths:
After cleaning mops or cloths, make up a 100ppm chlorine solution in 20L of warm water. Soak for Minimum 30 minutes. Do not leave soaking overnight.
Guidelines for the use of 6.5g Detergent Chlorine Tablets for food preparation surfaces & food processing equipment:
Remove loose debris with a clean, loosely-folded cloth.
Wash with a hot neutral detergent solution and cloth. An abrasive nylon pad may also be useful.
Rinse with hot water and a clean cloth.
Drop one tablet per 10 Litres of warm (not Hot) water to make solution.
Wipe or Spray the solution to be Sanitised and leave wet for a minimum of 3 minutes. (Providing the surface is thoroughly clean this is sufficient contact time for positive disinfection.)
Rinse off with fresh, clean water or allow to air-dry or use disposable paper towel.
WARNING: MAKE UP FRESH EACH DAY OR SHIFT
Instructions for the use of Tablets in NHS & Hospitals:
|6.5g Detergent Chlorine Tablets–Typical Hospital Usage|
|1 Tablet in:||Gives Available Chlorine of:||Task:||Method:|
|200 ml||10,000 ppm||Body Fluid Spills||3 Minutes minimum contact time|
|800 ml||2,500 ppm||Laboratory Discard Jars||Soak Overnight|
|1 Litres||2,000 ppm||General Hospital Environmental Disinfection||5 Min Contact Time|
|5 Litres||400 ppm||Drains, W.C’s, Sinks etc||Pour in at quiet times|
|10 Litres||200 ppm||General Cleaning (Low/Med Risk Areas)||Allow to air dry or leave 3 minutes & use paper disposable towels|
|20 Litres||100 ppm||Cloths Mops etc||30 Minutes. Do not leave overnight|
- Ebola – 20,000 parts per million – 1 Tablet in 100ml or 10 tablets in 1 Litre solution.
- Hospital Sporicidal Cleaning – C.difficile – double contact time to 10 Minutes
NOTE: All of the above information is offered without any implied warranty or indemnity. The user should satisfy themselves that the product is being used in accordance with local guidelines and instructions. END.