Ready to Use Flame Retardant Liquid.
- DIY or Professional use
- Manufactured in the UK
- Apply by Spray, Brush or Dip immersion
- Carpets & Upholstery Fabrics (natural and mixture)
- Suitable for treatment of bunting, tents, gazebos etc. as used in outdoor events.
- Treats all Natural Fabrics & Paper.
A number of factors can adversely affect the ability of Flame Retardant to be absorbed into the fabric or paper and can seriously affect the performance of Flame Retardant:
– If the material been already treated with Water Repellent
– If the material been already treated with Stain Guard or Treatment
– If the fabric was treated with Flame Retardant but has since been exposed to environmental conditions such as rain, snow or wind for example
– If it has been exposed to a lot of wear and tear since the last treatment (abrasion, storage etc)
Note: Performance is dependent on the quality of application, the type of fabric and the nature and intensity of fire/flame the fabrics etc. are exposed to. Coverage varies according to the absorption rate of the fabric.
Top Tip: Paper or Fabrics must be treated both sides – so if you are spraying, spray the reverse of the material.
Treating Fabrics etc. can give you precious extra time to evacuate or fight the fire before flames take hold.